[mythtv-users] .22 Missing menu - Key right

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Nov 3 21:55:00 UTC 2009

On 11/03/2009 04:42 PM, William wrote:
> I personally hate the horizontal lists and would gladly do without
> those themes to get back the right arrow menu. This is easily the
> biggest foobar in .22 Is there a patch to restore that function. I
> used the mythbuntu theme exclusively and would have no problem
> deleting graphite and the other horizontal themes. The WAF for those
> themes is 0. My acceptance factor for them is also 0. They are
> crowded, hard to read and ugly!!!!

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythUI_Theme_Development
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythUI

And remember that people put somewhere greater than 100hours of their
own personal free time into creating those themes that you're calling
ugly.  Those people read these lists.  While you don't have to like the
themes they create, please--at the very least--show some respect for the
effort they put in and the fact that they gave you the results at
absolutely no charge.

Mike