[mythtv-users] VDPAU bug reports against 0.21-fixes (JYA pkgs)

Scott list-mythtv at bluecamel.eml.cc
Tue Nov 3 20:58:18 UTC 2009

I installed a fresh Ubuntu 9.04 system and added JYAs repos for
Jaunty. The system is a front end only running on a ASRock 330 ION.
Nvida 190.42 with VDPAU from the JYA repo.  I'm seeing fairly regular
mythtv seg faults that I don't get on my combo BE/FE without VDPAU. Of
course, it could be host of other things too.

Are bug reports against VDPAU and 0.21 still welcome and being
actively researched or is all the work on VDPAU and 0.22?

For the curious, when it doesn't crash I do get smooth 1080i/720p
playback of recorded content on the ASRock 330 ION with CPU always
below 30%.

--
Scott <catfather at donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1