[mythtv-users] mythbuntu 9.10, multiple problems

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Tue Nov 3 16:27:32 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Jos Hoekstra <joshoekstra at gmx.net> wrote:

> One feature I really like is the storagegroups thingy, I fiddled with it to
> switch it on and to my surprise I got artwork for frequently watched serials
> like CSI and so on...
> Lirc seems to be a bit buggy as well, but seems to get better with the
> latest update from the mythbuntu team.

I'm planning to try that once I get things a little more stable. The down
side to it is that you can't use other player apps to play things, and I
have used mplayer in the past as the internal player didn't support all my
videos. The new version in .22RC is working a LOT better though, so I may
switch over. Of course, now I have all the directories NFS mounted properly
and can do it both ways, so I might not gain much for my current setup.