[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend idle cpu consumption help

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:54:22 UTC 2009

2009/10/29 jansenj <jansenj+myth at gmail.com>:
> I just noticed that when I do a "top" that mythfrontend.real is consuming
> almost 15% CPU when it is running at 1Ghz.  I'm using mythbuntu theme with
> Qt on mythbuntu's 0.22-fixes packages.  Any ideas what could have changed?
> Or is it something I could have changed?

I had a same problem when I tried Mythbuntu-9.04 with Mythbuntu theme
a few weeks ago. I fought with this problem 2-3 days long and after
that I went back to Slackware.

I doe not have this problem at all any more (I am again on Slackware)
and I am still using Mythbuntu theme. That was my 2nd and last try
with Mythbuntu :).