[mythtv-users] Problem tuning to channels within ARQ A+B Freeview multiplexes

Gordon McCrae gordon.mccrae at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 1 11:28:24 UTC 2009

Just came back to my system and discovered that for the last two weeks
it's had a problem tuning channels within the ARQ A and ARQ B Freeview
multiplexes.

All other Freeview Multiplexes are fine.

I've tried removing all channels and retuning from scratch without
success, which is the only solution I've found posted on the internet to
resolve similar issues.

I'm running OpenSuSE 11.1 with MythTV 0.21 (Mythbackend 0.21.20080304-1)
from latest RPMs.

When trying to tune to problem channels (e.g. ITV4 etc.) I get a signal
of around 5%, and no lock.

Prior to two weeks ago I have recordings from these channels that tuned
without problem. No updates have been made to the system in that time,
so I'm a little lost as to what could be causing it.

I've also verified with a standalone Freeview box + TV that I can in
fact tune these channels outwith MythTV.

Anyone else seen similar issues?

Cheers
Gordon