[mythtv-users] nVidia drivers 185.18.14 now out, ubuntu mythtv packages update ...

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Fri May 29 10:10:07 UTC 2009

PS It may help that using the method specified what I was offered is 180.60 e.g. for nvidia-glx-180 yet mplayer says it is the
version for 185...  As previously noted nvidia-glx-185 was not in the list.
The system was already configured with vdpau.  Once I got the profiles sort of understood I got C4 and TV3 rendering ok, other than
crashing at random times.  TV1 segfaulted.  (All H264)