[mythtv-users] Graphical launcher plugin

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Tue May 19 03:12:00 UTC 2009

auric wrote:
> However this can mean that sometimes when I exit the started program
> lirc is not back in "mythtv" mode. So I have
> # If I get out of mythtv mode put it back in

There is no 'mode' in lirc.  All lirc linked applications receive all
events from lirc all the time.  The 'prog' keyword lets them filter out
unwanted codes.  When you start an external application in mythvideo or
mythgame, mythtv ignores any subsequent lirc commands until said
application has closed.