[mythtv-users] OT: 5.1 headphones??

Alex Harford harford at gmail.com
Thu May 14 19:48:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 8:12 AM, Erik Hovland <erik at hovland.org> wrote:
>> Schedule has me finding myself getting around to watching my shows/movies
>> much later at night nowadays and I'm a 5.1 nut, gotta watch my stuff with it
>> blasting and immersing me, so can someone recommend some decent 5.1
>> headphones that would allow me to enjoy and let my family sleep comfortably
>> at night (hehe) ??
>
> Since there are only two speakers w/ headphones any 5.1 headphone setup is
> going to be a bit of cleverness.

Not true, my LTB 5.1 headphones 3 speakers per ear.  I'm not a serious
audiophile, but they work well for gaming.  The model I have is about
4 years old, is USB powered, and has 3 minijacks.  It looks like LTB's
offerings are significantly more complicated now, so I can't recommend
a specific model.