[mythtv-users] MythTV + uPnP + PS3 = no joy

R. Kannan rkannan at peoplepc.com
Fri May 8 02:08:44 UTC 2009

I finally got the server ,folders and files listed in PS3. But I could not play any of my recordings. It says the media file cannot be played. BTW, the files were recorded of Live TV from HDHomerun by Myth. I read another posting in this forum which talked about problems with HDHomerun files with PS3