[mythtv-users] more on h.264 playback issues

Håkon Alstadheim hakon at alstadheim.priv.no
Thu May 7 08:59:55 UTC 2009

(top-posting on purpose)
Hi Greg, your problems sound familiar. Could you please provide some
more details, like:

- Type of system (os&distro)
- Version of mythtv (this is the most important)
- Source/description of h264 signals. I'm pretty sure the video must be
interlaced to exhibit the issues you describe, but something describing
the signal, like the console output from '/usr/bin/mythfrontend -v
important,general,playback' and your geographical location to let other
people compare results would be good.

(when you reply, I suggest you insert a short reply in-between my
questions, and any lengty log-output would fit best at the very bottom)