No subject

Sun Mar 1 18:40:12 UTC 2009

> to delete en masse to the playlist, and then delete the playlist items
> in a single operation.

I've used this method before when I want to delete an entire list of the
same show.  Whenever I mark a recording as watched, it is removed from the
"Watch" group.  I was thinking something along the lines of making a
recording group for show that I've marked as watched and adding this group
to a playlist and then deleting the playlist as mentioned above, but there
isn't an option to filter watched shows, just filter shows based on the
title.

Maybe it's just me, but I think something like this would be useful if it
has not already been implemented.

--000e0cd59fb0b91e340469081ebe

 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;" class=3D"gmail_quote">Not exactly what =
you want, but there is a setting that will let you
expire &quot;watched&quot; recordings before other recordings. This way you=
watched recordings will show up on top of the expire-queue. Mythtv will
.=A0 I saw that option.=A0 I was looking for something that I could do on a=
n as-needed basis that will just wipe clean what I&#39;ve already watched.<=
br>
 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;" class=3D"gmail_quote">From the Watc=
h Recordings list, you can add those recordings you want<br>

to delete en masse to the playlist, and then delete the playlist items<br>
e when I want to delete an entire list of the same show.=A0 Whenever I mark=
 a recording as watched, it is removed from the &quot;Watch&quot; group.=A0=
 I was thinking something along the lines of making a recording group for s=
how that I&#39;ve marked as watched and adding this group to a playlist and=
 then deleting the playlist as mentioned above, but there isn&#39;t an opti=
on to filter watched shows, just filter shows based on the title.<br>
 if it has not already been implemented. <br></div>

--000e0cd59fb0b91e340469081ebe--