[mythtv-users] How to change storage group of recorded program

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Sun Mar 8 21:31:44 UTC 2009

If I want to move a recorded program to my other storage group, how can I do
this? In Watch Recordings I have the program highlighted and I go to its
menu > Recording Options > Edit Recording Schedule > Storage Options, which
is where I normally go when scheduling a recording, but for some recordings
that I have edited/cut down, when I go through the same menu process I see
the recording schedule menu is defaulted, as if it is a brand new recording
I am scheduling, and I cannot highlight Storage Options unless I change "Do
Not Record This Program" to a recording option.

Thanks
Bob