[mythtv-users] Recordings Playback too fast on Frontend, fine on Backend

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Tue Mar 3 21:25:48 UTC 2009

Nick Rout schreef:
> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 5:08 AM, jk90090 <jk90090 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Nick Rout wrote:
>>
>>> Theres no chance somehow accidentally someone set a faster default
>>> playback for the recording profile (or whereever its set?)
>>>

>> Afraid not.  That was the very first thing I checked for the recordings
>> individually, and then the profiles.
>>
>> -JK
>>
> The more immediate way to tell is pausing then unpausing. The OSD
> tells you if you are playing at a faster speed.

I've been having the same problem for a few weeks now.

It's not an alsa problem (no chipunks) and I did not activate the
timebase option.

The internal player just pushes out all the frames way too fast, audio
plays normal.

LiveTV works normal. The backend is running on Lenny. I had this problem
even before using vdpau.

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg