[mythtv-users] Long delays with remote occasionally

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 08:52:39 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/6/20 Josh Mastronarde <jmastron at gmail.com>:
> Definitely let me know when your files are uploaded, and where I can
> download them from;  Yeechang sent me a file but it played fine for
> me; I'd like to reproduce a failure so I can look at that format
> decoding.

Sorry, I thought I did.
http://www.avenard.org/files/media/videotest/

badrecording.mp3 won't play with your patch

> Can you run "mythfrontend -v important,libav,playback > tmp.log", play
> a bad file and send me that log (off-list is fine)?  That'll tell what
> it *thinks* it's decoding.

I can't...

I'm working on something else, and I can't be bothered recompiling
again with just your patch ...

I'm just about to switch to trunk too..
Can't see the point anymore in doing all those extra patches/fixes
when they are all in trunk already..