[mythtv-users] Remote recommendations

Michael Jones mythtv at michaelandholly.com
Wed Jun 17 07:27:01 UTC 2009

I've been using the Logitech Harmony 880 for a few years now.  It's
the best remote I could ask for.  A little pricey, but WELL worth it.

I use it with a MCE USB receiver (The one by Phillips, Has 2
independent blaster ports on the back) and it works beautifully.  I
also had Logitech custom add 10 blank hex codes into the system beyond
what is normally there for "special" features.

One of the nice things is that if you need it, their tech support is
fantastic.

Michael