[mythtv-users] Zoom / Stretch : how?

Geoff mythtv at jagds.com
Mon Jun 8 10:44:48 UTC 2009

Mpeg4Modifier doesn't re-encode - I had a whole heap of encodes I'd done
using Virtualdubmod, where the Aspect Ratio wasn't set correctly.
They played fine on my Al-tech mediagate, but when I switched over to using
myth and Mplayer I discover the problem.

You can set either the Pixel aspect Ratio or the Display AR. (I always
adjust the Display AR)

It's pretty quick just adjust the AR and save.