[mythtv-users] lcdproc 0.5.3 pre-releases

Mon Jun 8 06:53:36 UTC 2009

Hi all,

   It seems that lcdproc 0.5.3 is about to be released.  Is anyone
here actually running lcdproc CVS with mythtv?  I've tried with the
lcdproc head with the ubuntu mythtv packages and it doesn't work so
well.  There is a patch here:  http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/20559
  that makes things work better, but I'm still getting a strange
flashing display.

   Would be possible to a) stick that changeset into the 0.21 fixes
branch, and b) hear from other people trying out lcdproc 0.5.3
prereleases to hammer out any compatibility issues?

Be well,

Will        :-}