[mythtv-users] 8400GS component cable

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:40:41 UTC 2009

My Asus 8400 came with a cable for component (
in looking at the data sheet for the MSI 8400 I see no mention that it
supports component.  There is also no indication that it comes with a cable.
 Are you sure it supports component?  If it does, perhaps it uses the same
cable and you can get one from Asus.