[mythtv-users] 8400GS component cable

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jun 7 20:12:17 UTC 2009

Alan
See http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/AccessoryList.aspx where the NVIDIA intermediate connectors model numbers are detailed,
search for those.
The VIVO one also works fine.
My NVIDIA cards use 9 pins.  A quick count might be worthwhile.
I wouldn't bother trying anything that not specifically labelled as NVIDIA unless you build it yourself!
Until I am shown that component 1080x is significantly inferior to digital I will remain in this analogue camp.
I need some fancier kit before I can decide that.
Do let us know how you get on with component, what are you going to drive?