[mythtv-users] playback scaled to virtual screen size

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 06:19:13 UTC 2009

2009/6/6 Preston Crow <pc-mythtv08a at crowcastle.net>:
> Did I make that clear?  1080i recordings work great.  Everything else
> only shows the upper left two-thirds or so of the image because X is set
> to 720p, but the video playback is scaling it to the full virtual 1080i
> size.
>
> Making it even weirder, everything works great for live TV.

Preston

Can you post the full log output (i.e. from when mythfrontend starts)
from 'mythfrontend -v playback' when you are playing back a 1080i and
a 720p recording as well as the 2 resolutions for live tv. If you
could post as 4 separate logs that would be great:) (Just makes
debugging that much easier)

thanks and regards

Mark