[mythtv-users] Anybody driving HDTV off combo MA78GM-US2H + AMD 2700 Dual Core?

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 1 23:29:16 UTC 2009

I have an opteron 170 with 2GB of RAM.. which is hence much lower specced than
your machine.

I use an Nvidia 7600 GS silent PCI-E (oldie but a goodie).. and I have no problem
with HD at all...

I've never been keen on ATI video cards after some horrible early experiences..
but I have never had an issue with

On my second frontend I run it to a 1600 * 1050 22" monitor with an FX-5700 AGP
again without any issues.. I suggest picking up a cheap PCIE NVIDIA card (8400
GS) .. such a shame to waste such a powerful machine by underpowering the video..

On Mon Jun  1 15:28 , Dmitry Shesterin  sent: