[mythtv-users] question/set top box

Srinivas Gowrisanker sgowrisanker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:44:07 UTC 2009

All,

THanks for the reply. Just to be clear that I understand this correctly...

1. Wall to stb to pvr150
2. have stb on ch 3
3. get IR blaster. connect IR blaster to STB or to PVR150? I have a
remote that came with PVR150. Should I use that? I also have a USB IR
blaster that I can use. Now will this usb IR blaster go on stb or the
computer?
4. I deleted everything and restarting. Right now I have set it with
schedules direct (wall/stb/pvr150 and stb is on ch3) and doing a
mythfilldatabase.

Will keep post back as to how it goes.

Thanks
Jimmy