[mythtv-users] UK based system

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 22:17:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

I also have a uk myth system, like most I buikt it myself, it is afterall
simply a pc with a lot of cards.

I use nova-t500 cards and it works dine except mythbackend eestarting every
couple of days for some reason.

Andrew herron, on the list has a fressat hd card in one of his systems.
Freesat hd simply uses a dvb-s transmission so any dvb-s card should be fine
hauppauge do a single tuner one.

Ibelieve dvb-s2 isn't supported in released versions yet, I am sure someone
will correct me if I am wrong.

Rich

Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Morton
07899750400