[mythtv-users] Video Catalog

Tony Baca cfr131 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:47:01 UTC 2009

My Video collection is getting quite large.  The Wife does not like to
scroll through the videos looking at what there is, honestly, I don’t like
to either.

I want to make a “card catalog” of the videos.  I would like to pull from
the database information and print it on a card, or piece of paper, put the
paper in a three ring binder.  As I add new vides, I can print a page and
insert it in the proper place in the binder.

Two questions:

            1) Has anyone done something similar or solved the problem in a
different manor?

            2) What tools would you recommend to someone who knows only the
very basics of sql?

Thanks.