[mythtv-users] Live TV channel lock issue

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:37:41 UTC 2009

2009/7/5 Eloy Paris <peloy at chapus.net>:
\> I am having a similar problem. It doesn't happen always and I am not
> 100% what causes it. Suspending the frontend and resuming it seems to
> be one of the triggers. I see this is on a frontend-only machine so I
> doesn't seem to be a problem with the backend.

it's the backend that is getting a channel lock problem, not the
frontend. The frontend is just passining on the information

Usually it's due to a poor antenna signal, but as it works with other
media player, it's puzzling

the backend must show something in its log.. he'll need to post that