[mythtv-users] FYI on Superbowl schedule

Brad Dolman mythtv at braddolman.com
Sat Jan 31 20:50:56 UTC 2009

> This is just an FYI for those that scheduled the superbowl to record
> prior to today. I had done this and just now I noticed the superbowl
> was not set to record. When I looked at the schedule for tomorow I
> saw that the listings have changed to include the teams. THey didnt
> include the teams as of the previous days update.
>
> I thought I would share so that some might realize the same thing
> prior to 'missing' the superbowl in the recording schedule.

OMG! Thank-you so much! Never would have known had I not been perusing
the mailing-list. Checked my recording and, sure enough, it was not
longer finding the game. Man, I would have had a house full of angry
men if you hadn't posted that... They're all coming over to watch the
game tomorrow! Thanks again...

Brad