[mythtv-users] AVI files with multiple audio tracks

Paul Hurley paul at paulhurley.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 23:23:02 UTC 2009

I have several avi files that I want to use in mythvideo.  The problem
is that they have two audio tracks, and I want the second one.  The wiki
suggests that the built in video player has some way to switch audio
streams, but I can't find it (key, menu ??)

The wiki also suggests that it's possible to use ffmpeg and mpeg demux
to remove any unwanted audio streams, but it doesn't seem to work with
my avi files (I don't get the same output from ffmpeg, and mpegdemux
complained about the wrong streams)

Any one else knows what to do ?

Thanks

Paul.

--
Paul Hurley	http://www.paulhurley.co.uk/
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.