[mythtv-users] [Slightly OT] Info on DTV4PC.NET anyone?

Sam Logen starz909 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 20:58:58 UTC 2009

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has info, or experience, with the service being provided by dtv4pc.net

They stated that with a one-time fee, one can download software that will capture and decode any channels being freely broadcast over the Internet.  Their services seem a tad vague, plus it's windows-only software.  I'm also assuming that one wouldn't be able to record from such streaming broadcasts.  It doesn't seem very legit to me - like it's probably a group of people off in Arizona trying to capitolize on the DTV transition.  I don't know.

Any thoughts?

Sam