[mythtv-users] Problems testing my card.

Batshua bat Yehonatan batshua at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 04:46:46 UTC 2009

Well, okay, there's a coax cable coming in from the wall, there's some RGB
component cables that output to the TV, there's red and white audio
outputting to the TV, there's a space for a coax cable that will
theoretically be the connection to the PVR that is currently empty, and
there's various and sundry other ports that are unconnected, including DVI
and S-Video.  Good?