[mythtv-users] few questions about svn

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 03:12:47 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Eppo Eppleston <eppo120 at gmail.com> wrote:
> first, when viewing the menu with the current recordings, you used to be
> able to go to the right of the title and a menu would pop up with options,
> one of which was to delete the recording, in the svn it doesnt work that
> way. how do you bring up that menu?
> also, with the mythvideo plugin, you used to have to go to setup, and video
> setup and it would scan for new movies. how do you do that now? when i add
> something new, it doesnt see it.
> thanks

Hello Eppo Eppleston,

If you want to run SVN trunk you must read the dev and commits mailing
lists.  If you had read those mailing lists you would know that the
various themes included in trunk are currently in the middle of being
updated to use the new mythUI interface.  The things you are asking
about are most likely temporary broken or being updated.  If you want
to use those features install the stable version my MythTV.