[mythtv-users] MythArchive - DVD created with movies doesn't show subtitles.... HELP!!!

"José Tomás @ Chico" jose.tomas at chico.mine.nu
Thu Jan 22 10:53:44 UTC 2009

Ok!

If I compile the latest version of mplayer, every DVD is readed
successfully!
Now the issue stands for make actualization of the internal DVD reader
for MythTv, please, any one can tell me how to do it?
Since is better integration then the external app reader.

By the way I already did compiled libmpeg2, libdvdread, libdvdnav.

Thanks!
Tomas

José Tomás @ Chico wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have two movies, "88 minutes", and "Death at a Funeral" which I want
> to show to my girlfriend.
> For both of them play shows subtitles as I required.
> So I decided to generate for the first time with MythArchive a single
> DVD with both movies.
>
> But since my girlfriend needs the subtitles I select settings so
> subtitles were available on DVD.
> Something is wrong in the MythArchive's generated DVD there is some
> registration for unknown subtitles, but without contents.
> So the result DVD have films ok but without subtitles
>
> Pls, what is wrong or missing here ?
>
> Thanks!
> Tomás
> --