[mythtv-users] TV or monitor?

backuppc at sundquist.imapmail.org backuppc at sundquist.imapmail.org
Mon Jan 19 14:30:35 UTC 2009

Kieth wrote:

> This has probably been discussed before, so feel free to refer me to an
> earlier discussion.
>
> What are the pros and cons of using a) a PC monitor or b) a TV monitor to
> watch Mythtv?

Got one of these and never looked back.  100% totally satisfied.  For
the size of the room, 28" is plenty big enough.  Comes with DVI -> HDMI
cable.  Easily switches over to the Wii (480p into the VGA D-sub) when
we want to.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254026

Can't go wrong for $360 incl. shipping.  I paid $500 plus shipping.
Maybe I should get another one for that price!

J.S.