[mythtv-users] Problems with HDPVR - Patches and trunk

Kevin Wambsganz wambs at verizon.net
Sun Jan 18 01:34:35 UTC 2009

<snip>

> If you are going to run TRUNK, you really should pay attention to the -
> dev and -commits lists.  If you had been paying attention to the -
> commits list, you would have noticed that the livetvchain patch had
> already been committed.
>
> <snip>

I do, I read the commits, users, and dev lists every day, but I missed that
one. I would think that when the commit was done for the patch, that it
would have been submitted on the ticket with the patch. I didn't see that.
If it was, I would have noticed it and not try to apply it again.

But thanks for pointing it out. I will try to keep a closer eye on the
commits. With all the activity on the lists it's hard to.

<snip>

> >  Is anyone else having this issue?
>

> Yes, but it had not made it to the top of my priority list, yet.  As
> it happens, you are in luck -- I finally did something about it.  You
> may want to read the wiki again.
>

> John

I applied the patch and mentioned above. Thanks!

It didn't seem to fix that issue with the "Video Frame buffering
failed too many times" I assume it was for that issue, was it not?

Thanks again,
Kevin.