[mythtv-users] mythvodka compile problem

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 06:59:06 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 12:21 AM, Adam McCarthy <ug32axm at cs.bham.ac.uk>wrote:

> You're probably using trunk which is based on QT4.
>
> I got 90% of the way into porting MythVodka to QT4 but then I found Boxee
> so didn't bother to finish.  To fix that bug you need to make clean and
> then use qmake-qt4 instead of qmake.  You will get further errors though
> which are only fixable by porting the code to QT4.
>
> If you know C++ then it's not that hard to do.

Have you contacted the author regarding this?  Maybe it could help him get
further along with trunk because it will be necessary soon enough.  Boxee is
great for Ubuntu installations but the non-Ubuntu world can't touch it.  If
nothing else, could you send the patches to me?  Maybe I can get it the rest
of the way.

Kevin