[mythtv-users] mythvodka compile problem

Adam McCarthy ug32axm at cs.bham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 12 06:21:53 UTC 2009

You're probably using trunk which is based on QT4.

I got 90% of the way into porting MythVodka to QT4 but then I found Boxee
so didn't bother to finish.  To fix that bug you need to make clean and
then use qmake-qt4 instead of qmake.  You will get further errors though
which are only fixable by porting the code to QT4.

If you know C++ then it's not that hard to do.

Adam