[mythtv-users] Floss looking for a MythTv contact for podcast

Russ Van Winkle russ.vanwinkle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 23:59:43 UTC 2009

> My apologies - I read lead in the context of the project, not as a
> useful contact :) Fingers crossed something pans out in the next few
> months.

No apology necessary - I could have been more precise in my wording.
In any case it sounds like you've got the connection (potentially)
made with Isaac.

And I agree with your comment upthread about the developers' time
being better used by actually *developing* Myth at this point in time.
 Though a few moments spent scheduling an appearance by one or more of
the devs ASAP after the next release might not go amiss.

--
Russ D. Van Winkle