[mythtv-users] Floss looking for a MythTv contact for podcast

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:03:30 UTC 2009

On 04/01/2009, Marko Nurmenniemi <marko.nurmenniemi at kolumbus.fi> wrote:
> I'm spending some of my time listening to these guys.
>  http://www.twit.tv/floss50
>  Other vice no connection. It is about Open Source SW (Free/Libre Open
>  Source SW) and they are talking to people involved in OpenSource Projects.
>
>  They are looking for a MythTV person to talk to in some future show,
>  full list is here for future shows. There are 50 shows done as is
>  visible from the link name.
>  http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pYAJMbVobYCTro_z4LGo3ZQ
>
>  Dont' actually know who would be the good contact but thought to put the
>  ball rolling...maybe this should go to the devel list?

I sent Isaac a note back in November when I saw that LinuxMCE were
waiting to be scheduled and FLOSS hadn't gotten a reply from MythTV.
We don't have many core devs and their time is better spent (IMO)
getting 0.22 out of the door.

I think that once the shiny new release is made, it would be a great
time to devote an hour of FLOSS to it.

Nick

--
Nick Morrott