[mythtv-users] Scheduling a Recording Doesn't

Charles Wright cpwright at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 15:04:28 UTC 2009

I've figured it out, the backend didn't think it was the master
backend.  So what was happening is that the mythweb or mythfrontend
process would insert the recording into a table, and then pass
RESCHEDULE_RECORDING x to the backend.  The backend would see that
there was no scheduler running and just return, because only the
master schedules things.

This must have happened when I ran mythtv-setup for something
unrelated after changing from a DHCP assigned address to a static IP.
I updated the settings table with 127.0.0.1 instead of the 192
address, and scheduling works again.

Charles