[mythtv-users] Scheduling a Recording Doesn't

Charles Wright cpwright at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 01:24:31 UTC 2009

Thanks.  I was able to delete the extra channels.  The first point is
that if I try to record something using either the front end or
mythweb, it just doesn't "take".  So for example, I tried to record a
show with MythWeb.  I Change to "Record only this showing." and Update
the settings.  I get no error message; and then go back to that show
and it still says "Don't record this program.".  If I look under
recording schedules  it is listed, If I look in upcoming recordings
nothing is there.

Charles