[mythtv-users] Image doubled

the bcpino bcpino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:23:07 UTC 2009

Hello!

I think it might be a common problem but I can't find a solution yet. The
problem is that I am getting the screen doubled when I watch videos using
the internal player (DVD's and TV). I've found that I should change the
interlacer but I can't find this option.

Where the intelarcer option used to be I can only find now "profiles" like:
CPU+, CPU++, CPU--, etc, and not bob, kernelint, etc.

My specs are:

Dell Inspiron 6400
ATI Radeon Mobility X1300
Ubuntu w/Mythbuntu 8.04

I don't have any problem watching videos with mplayer and xv. They are well
configured. The only problem is with MythTV.

Thanks.

Gino