[mythtv-users] First MythTV System

Charles Wright cpwright at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 01:47:50 UTC 2009

Yeechang,

I checked tvfool.com and I don't think I'll get very many channels
OTA.  I'm not that far from the city (40 miles), but am kind of in a
valley and would only get 1 channel with an indoor antenna, 3 channels
with a attic, a rooftop would add 15 channels of which only about 5
are of any interest.  Unfortunately, the PBS station doesn't even make
that list.

Charles

BTW, I've changed my res to 1024x768.  Still not quite 1080, but closer.