[mythtv-users] clear qam channels & schedulesdirect

Jeremy Thien jeremy.thien at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 15:28:04 UTC 2009

I am in Northeast Florida and I can see the expanded basic digital channels
in the clear. I would like to do the same as the OP.

A small side note, a year ago, I bought a DVD recorder that had a digital
tuner. Not only coule I see the extended basic channels in the clear, I
could see others' VOD too! On a Friday or Saturday night, I would just scan
about 10 channels to see what latest movie was available. It was especially
fun when I could catch it from the beginning!

Unfortunately, it is not in the clear anymore, so there may be a trend
towards locking everything down. I wish they would just use ATSC tables so
that I can use the features of my digital TV!

Cheers,
Jeremy