[mythtv-users] iMON LCD

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 15:31:59 UTC 2009

Thanks for the post Dan.

"In order to change the recording status message, you have to modify the
source, however."

I've not noticed the recording status message - does it display the time as
well??

I've looked through the frontend settings assuming the same but I still see
the time displayed on a 24 hour clock? Nothing on the box uses a 24 hour
clock so it's kind of strange that the LCD is displayed like that... why
isn't this controlled by LCDPROC...?

I'm a bit perplexed as to why Myth would have anything to do with the time
format - it would seem to me that the OS would be in control of that...

AJM,