[mythtv-users] Leaving...

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 23:05:35 UTC 2009

> A bigger problem is folks not trimming their posts properly.

If you ask me, one problem with this list is the insistence on bottom
posting.  I am on no other list that does this.  Let me see, how can I say
this politely?  It is stupid.  If you top post, trimming is not near the
issue, it is still a good idea, but not near the issue.  People seem to be
able to deal with top posting all the time, I just plain
don't understand why the policy here has to be unique. If it wasn't for
gmail and the fact it hides the quoted text I wouldn't even read this list.

Less of an issue it the plain text issue.  I just refuse to go along with
that so ban me.  I change to plain text then send all these email to friends
where the attachment goes away because I am still in plain text.

There, I feel better....

Allen