[mythtv-users] Track down unstable hardware?

Jelte Veldstra jelte.veldstra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:24:47 UTC 2009

If it's not related to system load then I would start testing the memory.
Running memtest86 for a full day should show or rule out memory issues.
Downloading the "ultimate boot disk" should give you memtest86 and a couple
of other test utilities. Utilities that stress the CPU are good tools to
test cooling and the powersupply.

Regards,

Jelte