[mythtv-users] Help me find the magic combo (remote/lirc)

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Thu Dec 31 01:46:48 UTC 2009

>>SoundGraph did something incredibly dumb, and gave umpteen different
>devices all the same device ID at one point, your device included. So
>there's no easy way to differentiate within the imon driver which
>device you've got. However, we'd still set it up anyway, as you need a
>way for the knob actions to get into the system. With lirc_imon, lircd
>interprets it as remote key presses. With the new imon input layer
>driver, they'll just be input events (KEY_MUTE, KEY_VOLUMEUP,
>KEY_VOLUMEDOWN).

The knob doesn't really bother me. As my case does not appear to have a
"click" in the knob as the newer cases appear to have, I do not really
see a good use for the knob :D

But I WOULD like to see MCE and VFD working so to speak.

>Meh. There's more on the lirc list. I'm on both lists, but Christoph
>Bartelmus isn't.

If your previosu mail does not get me anywhere, I guess I will take it
to the lirc-list.

Again, thanks for your reply!

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.