[mythtv-users] Mythweb/iphone

James Thorpe james at tfxsoft.com
Wed Dec 30 10:44:06 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I was out and about the other day and there was something I wanted to
record.  No probem, I thought, I'll just use my phone to pull up mythweb
and start it recording.  Having not tried it before, I was unaware it
was going to serve me up a different interface :o)

I couldn't seem to find the listings etc or anywhere I needed to get to
in order to trigger the recording, however I didn't look for too long
either.  So three questions being:

a) can I turn it off somewhere so I can just access the normal interface
via my phone
b) did I miss the place where I can trigger new recordings, or is this
interface very much a work in progress, and if so:
c) is it actually being actively worked on by anyone, I would like to
contribute (web dev is my day job, so feel this is one area of myth I
can actually make a difference!  Not touched C in a looong time)

Cheers,
James.