[mythtv-users] German HD channels...

Schuren, Mark schurenmark at versanet.de
Sun Dec 27 15:36:37 UTC 2009

Hi myth-users,does anybody know- if the patch from ticket #7481 can be applied to 0.22-fixes, or trunk only?  (http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7481)- why this ticket is locked / has not been accepted since 2 months? Any known problems? I read some people reported success viewing German HD using this patch.- how could I try and apply this patch myself (I'm not a coder... currently running Mythbuntu Karmic with 0.22-fixes build 23003 from the "avenard testing" repositories)?- are there any sourcecode packages from JYA's repositories available, or would I have to compile everything from scratch ( if I dare to )?Or just for lazy people like me: does anyone out there have binary "latest avenard-testing + patch-7481" deb packages for a poor German Mythbuntu guy that wants to record/watch German HD channels with a 0.22-fixes environment?I'd be thankful for any hints, "just wait a few more weeks" would also be helpful :)Regards,Mark