[mythtv-users] Solid State Frontend w/HDMI for 720p

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 04:23:29 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Porier, Jeremy
<Jeremy.Porier at arapahoe.edu> wrote:
> I’ve got a Panasonic 42” plasma tv that’s only capable of 720p.  From
> searching the list archives I see people using the IONITX-C-U board or the
> Acer Revo as low cost solutions but the posts are a bit dated.  Before I
> pull the trigger to buy either I’m wondering if there is anything
> newer/better/cheaper?  Need solid state and the ability to send audio and
> video over HDMI cable.

I just put together a ZOTAC IONITX-B-E based system for my bedroom.

works great for mythtv, haven't tried flash/boxee stuff yet though.
hdmi audio and video work fine.

Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,
Mailinglist etiquette -