[mythtv-users] Keybinding mappings lost?

John Haywood john at jhit.com.au
Wed Dec 23 01:46:56 UTC 2009

Simple question:

When I moved to 0.22, I seem to have lost the ability on the remote to do 3 things:

Go from the Recorded category list, where it lists the show titles, to the contents of the category (I used to be able to do this with the FastForward button). e.g. from the Oprah Winfrey Show to the individual recordings
Scroll through titles in the Videos Gallery view
In both of these cases I can accomplish the same using a keyboard using the right and left arrows, but this doesn't fly with the missus, I'm afraid

I can't seem to find where to set the 'info' key. I'd like to put it onto one of the 'colour' keys ideally

The epg key doesn't seem to do anything, even though it appears to be mapped correctly

appreciate any input (sic) here :)